Top Ad 728x90

Wednesday 7 December 2016

, ,

11 Terrifying Ocean Pics That'll Retire Your Bathing Suit Permanently


I used to like the water. Whether it was dropping a line in from my favorite fishing hole, playing football on the beach, or just spending a lazy afternoon floating away on an inner-tube, a day near the water used to mean a good time. Then my editor asked me to write this article. Now everything has changed. I can't eat. I can't sleep. I avoid large puddles. I jump whenever someone turns on the tap. These 12 pictures have ruined water for me, and now they will do the same to you!
Pass on these terrifying photos — SHARE this article!

1. It may look like something rotting away, but this is just the everyday look for the oh-so-handsome Viperfish.

]

2. These Hatchet fish are coming right out of the ocean and into our nightmares.

3. Say ahh!


4. Just hundreds of eels swaying with the current, waiting for you to come in for a swim.


5. I don't know what they're using for bait, but it's working.


6. This Goblin shark pretty much guarantees me never going into the water ever again.


7. Better him than me.


8. Oh, look! There's a nope, followed by a nope, and another nope over there!


9. Sushi's ready!


The Bering wolffish is aptly named.


10. If you don't like the feeling of seaweed on your feet, this is definitely not the beach for you.


11. There is nothing cuddly about that guy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90