Top Ad 728x90

Wednesday 7 December 2016

, ,

20 Hilarious Face Swaps For People Who Want To Laugh Until They Cry


There isn't much to say to set this up. 
If you aren't familiar with Snapchat, no worries, we bet you've heard of the elusive "face swap" option anyway.
People all around the globe are swapping their face for someone (or something) else's and the results are hilarious every single time.

1. Yikes.


2. Crazy when you can tell which parent the baby looks like so early.

3. Probably my favorite on this page.


4. This is terrifying.


5. She nose what's up!


6. As if it needed to get any worse.


7. Beauty is in the eye...blah blah blah.


8. Baby head, Dad bod.


9. Oh my...


10. New Tinder pic, I think.


11. "My mom and dad face swap looks like Dave Grohl."


12. I feel that holiday spirit.


13. When a face swap fail turns into an unexpected win.


14. This will haunt me.


15. Match made in Heaven.


16. She looks like she's really good at finding truffles.


17. What?


18. When you see it.


19. Perfection.


20. And last but not least...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90