Top Ad 728x90

Tuesday 6 December 2016

,

Woman Gets Revenge On Husband After He Calls Her An 'Ugly Fat Piece Of Garbage'

As much as we are told to make changes in our lives for ourselves and no one else, we often find motivation from trying to prove others wrong. We also try to succeed as a form of revenge to those who told us we couldn't do it or tried to put us down. It's not the best "encouragement," but for some, it's exactly what they need to start going after all the things they deserve out of life. One woman was in a very emotionally abusive relationship which ended up being the thing to help push her to get out, become better, and show her ex who the powerful one really was.
SHARE this inspiring and motivating story on Facebook!

Alvina Rayne, a mother-of-two, was in an abusive relationship.

To deal with the emotional abuse, she would eat.

She had reached 274 lb and was eating 5,000 calories a day.

She would snack on fast food and sugary cereals.

She no longer fit in women’s clothes and had to shop in the men’s section.

Her ex used to call her names and make rude comments including calling her an "ugly fat piece of garbage."

He told her that if she left him no one would want her.

But finally in 2009, she left him and by doing so was able to start breaking bad habits.

She started a low-carb keto diet and ate 75% healthy fatty foods, 20% protein, and 5% carbs.

Whenever she found herself slipping, she would remember her ex’s words and became more determined to prove him wrong.

"After losing the weight, I saw my ex's mom and she was shocked at my transformation and she told him how much I had changed."

"Later my ex called to tell me ‘I heard you put on some hotness’ and tried to get me back."

But Alvina was never going to go back to him and had found a new love with her husband Sascha.

"Now I'm happily married to a man who treats me like gold and loves me."

Alvina used to never let herself get hungry.

She ate until she was stuffed and says the only time she found comfort was when she was full.

"I had a yearlong affair with Taco-Bell when I was pregnant, where I'd sometimes have it twice in a day. I would have Chicken Chalupas, Quesadillas with extra cheese and temporarily I would be content."

"I would often eat all the way up until bedtime and sometimes in the middle of the night I'd have two bowls of cereal or some M&Ms."

Alvina has nearly cut her weight in half — dropping 130 lb to weigh 140 lb.

Losing the weight has also helped reverse some of the health problems she was dealing with.

"When I was severely overweight I had very high blood pressure, the beginnings of type 2 diabetes, polycystic ovary syndrome, left ventricular hypertrophy, severe anxiety & panic attacks."

"Now they are all gone after nearly seven years of keto which makes me feel great."

She has her own YouTube channel which she uses to show others there is hope and that despite their past, they can have a future.

"I want others to know that they can start their life completely over, you don't have to stay where you are, it's so powerful to realize that you are in control of your body and life."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90