Top Ad 728x90

Monday 5 December 2016

,

12 Breathtaking Nature Photos That Show The Beauty Of Our World


If you are ever having a bad day, I know it's sometimes hard to see the good in things. I know when I'm in a bad mood, I need to take a step outside and breathe in some fresh air. Looking at a tree, the sky, or some stars makes me feel relaxed and at peace. I think you should try it! There is so much beauty in the world that we should even appreciate the littlest things. Take a look at these 12 breathtaking nature photos that truly show the beauty of our world. After going through this list, I decided that I definitely need to go on vacation. 

1. I would love to take a walk through this park. 

2. The color palette is surreal!

This photo was taken in Kaua'i. That's it, I'm moving to Hawaii.

3. Cherry blossoms are one of the many beautiful things about Japan. 



4. Hundreds of horses are rushing down across the Mongolia grassland. 
Such a beautiful shot. 



5. This is the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah.                                               

The blue in this photograph is so deep and intense. I'm truly mesmerized. 

6. This photograph is so powerful! 

I feel like the wave is going to knock me off my feet. That has happened to me way too many times. 

7. The Delicate Arch is about 65 feet tall. 

It's one of the most famous arches in the world. It's so vibrantly orange. 

8. I'm obsessed with all the white buildings in Santorini, Greece. 

I know where I want to vacation next. 

9. This hummingbird has some beautiful ombré feathers. 

Such a cute baby bird. 

10. The color of the sky is unbelievable. 

Peach, blue, and a bit of purple. Amazing! 

11. This photo was taken on the southern coastline of mainland Australia. 

Those stars are breathtaking. 

12. How beautiful is this sunset in Malaysia?

Looking at this photo makes me feels so relaxed. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90