Top Ad 728x90

Saturday 3 December 2016

, ,

6 Things People Do Completely And Totally Wrong


Everyone knows that life is full of tough questions, many of which we do not have concrete answers for. For example: Who let the dogs out? Why did the chicken cross the road? Why is Waldo always hiding? Unfortunately, even though these are all very serious questions, the truth is we may never know the answers to them. But rather than spending the rest of the day trying to figure them out, I'm going to focus on a different set of questions. They're still important, but their answers may come easier to you than others.
Give them a read below, do some serious thinking, and then let us know what you think in the COMMENTS. After that, SHARE this article with others and see what they say!

1. Do You Store Ketchup In The Fridge Or The Cupboard?


My parents have always stored ketchup in the cupboard. I didn't know that was a "weird" thing until I met my boyfriend, who insists it has to be stored in the fridge. Even though it says on the bottle to "refrigerate after opening," I consumed pantry ketchup for over 20 years and lived to tell the tale! At the end of the day though, I really don't care how it's stored — it's delicious either way.



2. Do You Boil Or Bake Corn On The Cob?


Growing up, corn was always boiled, but over the last few years, I've been baking it in the oven and on the barbecue, and so has my mom. Not only do I find it quicker, easier, and less messy, but the corn is way more flavorful.



3. Does Your Toilet Paper Roll Over Or Under?


I'll be the first to admit that this is something I have a very firm stance on. In my house, the T.P. must roll over, and if it's placed on the holder any other way, I have to make it right! 



4. Do You Store Syrup In The Fridge Or The Cupboard?


The way you approach this debate depends on the type of syrup you're dealing with. Pancake syrup (a.k.a. Aunt Jemima) can be stored in either, but real maple syrup should be kept in the fridge in order to avoid mold. For the sake of this article though, we're going to stick with pancake variety! Again, growing up and even to this day, this type of syrup has always gone in the cupboard. 



5. Do You Eat Pizza Open Or Folded In Half?


There are more ways to eat pizza than just these two options (with a fork and knife, cold, reheated, toppings first, etc.), but there are many people out there who insist that the way you hold a slice can make or break the pizza experience. Personally, I've always eaten mine open, but I know a lot of people who have to fold it! 


6. Do You Keep Chocolate In The Cupboard Or The Fridge/Freezer?


I'm a firm believer that chocolate is fantastic no matter how it is served, but my dad has always kept his in the freezer, and after giving it a try for myself, I can't deny how amazing it tastes. There's just something about frozen chocolate slowly warming and then melting in your mouth that is hard to resist! 


Let us know how you prefer to do all of these things in the COMMENTS and then SHAREthis article with others to see what they think!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90